2002: A new hope.
I did two things this year: prepare for Linux.conf.au 2003, and resign from my job so that I can move to London to work for a while.
- Yet another Christmas; a few from my house, a few from Andrea's.
- A few things I'd like changed on my PocketPC
- A trip to Araleuen where the tulips are.
- My computer caught on fire!
- A few pictures from the 2002 Avon Descent 2002, on day 2, just by West Swan Road and the finish line at Garret Road Bridge.
- A rambling talk I gave to PLUG in July, about Web Services, and touching on
- My parents got a caravan.
- Debian, and LCA 2003.
- Andrea and I went to Singapore for a few days. We went to the Zoo there too.
- I want to put up a mast for wireless use.
- A pictorial of what you get when you pull apart an old Galaxy-style microwave antenna. Check out Leeming Wireless or e3 (WA FreeNet) for more information.
- My Pictures from Linux.conf.au 2002 in Brisbane, including the Debian Mini Conf.
- Some attempts at PLUG Logos.